Traditional advertising is being outperformed these days. This stems from the fact that traditional marketing strategies, including counting “likes,” no longer resonate with most consumers, while younger consumers consider content marketing to be much more genuine, honest, and real.
According to the quantitative study Storytelling The Current State of Branded Content, “consumers perceive branded content as being more consumer-centric because it is less about selling products and more about providing value to consumers.” Additionally,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events