Philip Morris International's involvement in Cannes Lions' Good Track has been criticised after it emerged that the tobacco giant has launched new cigarette brands and run new ad campaigns in Indonesia and Israel.
An NGO says its Smoke free future slogan is hypocritical.
This week, Philip Morris vice-president of strategic and scientific communications Moira Gilchrist was in a session at the Palais de Festivals called Facts, fads and a fugee creating a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events