Normalcy returns sort of
After a tumultuous couple of years in which Cannes Lions was accused of losing its creative heart and was subsequently stripped down and scaled back, the Festival made a comeback of sorts this year. The crisis and introspection of 2017 was well in the rear-view mirror, but the Festival was not without some drama and industry finger-pointing, which helped along with some genuinely great work to bring life and energy back...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events