The fine people over at Accenture Interactive are going to need some aftersun to recover from this serious burn.
Terri Sandy, a New York-based independent, drove a knife into the consultancy firm with a series of cheeky stunts in Cannes, including flying a plane over the beach with a banner that read FREE DROGA.
The owners -- slightly bitter about losing the 2019 Effie Awards number one Most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events