A global study released this week alleged that tobacco companies including Philip Morris International PMI, British American Tobacco BAT, Japan Tobacco International JTI and Imperial Brands target young people with non-transparent influencer marketing for cigarette brands.
The publication of the report by the Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids and Netnografica coincided with that of an article by Campaign on PMI’s efforts to market smoke-free tobacco products, which it says are safer than regular...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events