Philip Morris International PMI has appointed Thirteen, a Japanese creative agency owned by McCann Worldgroup Holdings, on a project basis for an undisclosed product launch around its IQOS heated tobacco brand.
Charles Cadell, president of McCann Worldgroup Asia-Pacific and CEO for Japan, described Thirteen as an independent agency but explained that a bespoke unit called Team IX had been set up within it to work exclusively on the PMI project. Team IX will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events