Earlier this month, Campaign reported that a company under McCann Worldgroup in Japan, Thirteen, was to begin working on an assignment for Philip Morris International’s PMI smokeless tobacco brand IQOS. The move was significant for a number of reasons, not least because McCann Worldgroup parent IPG is known for its significant healthcare business and has not worked with tobacco companies for a long time.
The advent of ostensibly less dangerous products...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events