In today's interim trading update, Aegis, which also owns research division Synovate, said it had ended the period with significant undrawn available credit.
Aegis Media delivered an organic revenue growth of 10.1 per cent during the first quarter, while Synovate reported a 7.3 per cent boost.
The report stated that Q1 revenue growth was driven by continued strong performances from our businesses in faster-growing regions, North America and a number of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events