Hong Kong singer Sammi Cheng appears in a recent Adidas poster campaign, featuring a close-up portrait of the singer’s flawless complexion. Not a single drop of perspiration is visible. As an advert for a skincare brand, this image would be as good as it gets. But this is Adidas so Cheng is also shown in another shot, holding a plank position. The campaign seems to suggest it is possible to look perfectly put together during a workout, filter...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events