NEW ZEALAND SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media and the tech platforms were pushed to front of mind in New Zealand this year after the shocking, unprecedented terrorist attacks in Christchurch in March, in which 51 people died. After it was discovered that the gunman had used Facebook to livestream his attack, New Zealand’s prime minister Jacinda Adern promised to make social media companies more accountable for the content they host.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events