NEW ZEALAND'S TOP LOCAL BRANDS
Watties was the brand New Zealanders ranked the highest local name in the country’s list of its top 100 brands in 2019, finds research by Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen. Now owned by Heinz, the food manufacturer has a strong heritage in New Zealand stretching back to the 1930s, when it was founded. Watties rose 10 places in the top 100 brands list between 2018 and 2019,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events