New Zealand recovering from a recent terror attack in Christchurch that saw 50 people killed is in grief. But even in the face of atrocity, Tourism NZ manages to present itself with grace and integrity.
According to Anna Fennessy, global manager, business events, Tourism NZ, the body made a decision to pause all advertising, global campaign activity, and trade and media visits to New Zealand for a short period of two weeks following the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events