Thanks to surprisingly strong growth in early 2018, Zenith now expects China's adspend to grow 8% this year, up from its initial forecast of 6% in December.
In December Zenith forecast that global adspend would rise by 4.1% in 2018. But the March 2018 edition of Zenith’s Advertising Expenditure Forecasts has upgraded that forecast to 4.6% for this year. The company cited improved economic growth in China and Argentina as reasons for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events