Depression, anxiety, suicide these are heavy issues to tackle in advertising. But as mental health starts to move slowly out of the shadows in Asia, led in particular by campaigns in Australia and New Zealand, more brandsas well as charities and foundationsare starting to think about how they can show people they care.
Some use humour, others make a direct assault on their audience's heartstrings but these 10 ads below all hit home,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events