When Ad Nut sees a dog, Ad Nut's heart rate shoots through the roof, because as far as squirrel-kind is concerned, dogs are murderous beasts, so a fight or flight response is hard-wired.
But according to this masterful Pedigree film, the heart rates of dogs and their pet humans slow in a synchronised fashion when they're together, which translates to reduced stress for both.
Ad Nut hasn't...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events