Leave it to a psychologist to create Australia's first-ever ad for the profession of psychology. That's what Adam Ferrier and his colleagues at Cummins Partners have done with a campaign for the Australian Psychological Society that launched today.
Many people would be hard-pressed to tell you what psychologists do, or to distinguish them from psychiatrists. So the campaign boils what practitioners can offer down to a simple visual treatment of walking in another's shoes, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events