With every movie release, video trailers are key to bringing audiences to the big screen. Walt Disney Studios wanted to introduce Pixar’s latest animated feature, Finding Dory to audiences in Indonesia by creating a mobile experience that would not only excite children, but their families and Disney enthusiasts alike.
However, with Indonesia experiencing 47 percent stall rate, it was a major setback for the brand reaching and connecting with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events