In an interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific, Gulati pointed out that television, radio and out-of-home advertising has had decades to flourish and establish robust environments.
“In contrast, mobile is still a developing and highly fragmented space that still has room to grow,” he added. “But the biggest change I’ve seen is the fact that in the last year or so, the entire ecosystem is really starting to come together for the first time.”
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events