Zalora launched its first-ever festival in Singapore last weekend as a way to bring the brands it hosts closer to consumers. Brand rooms’ and immersive spaces were created for the likes of Adidas, Calvin Klein, Nars, and Skin Inc.
Nars, for instance, had an elevator-inspired beauty room with giant neon-lit lipsticks that could change light colours to depict four different personalities by the press of the elevator buttons.
Calvin Klein, meanwhile, fashioned...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events