The fact that Japan has the most rapidly aging society in the world is hardly news anymore. More than one in four Japanese were 65 or over according to 2015 census figures and population planners predict the figure could rise to 40 percent by around 2065. Based on this scenario, it doesn’t take an economics degree to understand the potential business opportunities out there.
“The total annual consumption total sum of the elderly 60 years...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events