With its reputation for an intriguing mix of tradition and modernity, Japan has long held a strong allure around the world. That's arguably never been truer than now, with tourism witnessing explosive growth in the last few years.
In 2015, just under 20 million visitors, 17 million of them tourists, went to Japan, according to the Japan National Tourism Organization, an increase of 47 percent on the year before. Leading that wave has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events