Enter the dragon a portrait of Chinese travellers to Japan’ is based on analysis of around 70,000 online data points between October and December 2015, covering social-networking sites, travel-review sites, travel forums and travel QA sites.
Some key take-home points from the paper are
Political tension does not get in the way of a good holiday
The study notes that Chinese travellers have replaced Koreans as the largest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events