Korean director Bong Joon-ho’s tragicomedy about a lower-income family entering a wealthy household has made history as the first non-English film to win 'Best Picture' at the Oscars.
Following a decade in which Korean culture has already been riding a popular wave through TV dramas and K-pop across Asia, we ask industry observers if this Oscar win is a turning point for Korean content globally and what brands ought to take careful note of. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events