Wavemaker, the agency created by the merger of Maxus and MEC, is taking on the global campaign for Singles Day, with a remit to expand Alibaba's annual online shopping bonanza beyond China's borders and beyond Chinese people living overseas.
The global campaign is being carried out from Wavemaker's Hong Kong office and focuses on Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and the US primarily it does not include activity within China. Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events