Three weeks after WPP chief executive Mark Read’s decision to merge VML and YR into one agency, sledgehammers are at the ready in WPP offices across Asia.
“We either get this space and knock down a wall to make a continuous space or we do it on the third floor,” VMLYR’s co-CEO Tripti Lochan tells Campaign Asia-Pacific during an interview at WPP’s Singapore headquarters on Scotts Road. “There are various negotiations and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events