Twitter is launching dozens of new live and original videos with partnerships from the likes of NBCUniversal, Viacom and Vice News.
The social media giant announced more than 30 new collaborations and renewals at the Digital Content NewFronts on Monday.
It follows the success of shows like BuzzFeed’s AM to DM, which has been attracting around one million views per episode since its launch in September 2017....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events