Nicholas Ye, as one would expect from the founder of an independent creative agency that has long prided itself on being bold, is refreshingly blunt when asked why the company recently brought on former Observatory International executive Richard Bleasdale as MD We've reached a size and scale where most founders just tend to fuck their own businesses up, Ye told Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Quipping aside, he's not joking about the size and scale. In...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events