Marketing consultancy The Observatory International today announced it is shutting down its Singapore operations, and managing partners Richard Bleasdale and Paul Davies will be leaving the firm.
In a short statement, The Observatory said the Singapore office will close at the end of the year and that Bleasdale and Davies will “move on to new opportunities within the industry”.
Bleasdale spent eight years as APAC managing director of The Observatory, and Davies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events