CATEGORY ANALYSIS AUTOMOTIVE
Still the top-selling car brand in the world, it's not surprising that Toyota hung on to the top spot in the automotive category in the Asia's Top 1000 Brands survey in 2019. The Japanese automaker remains number one in five of 14 APAC markets Japan, Australia, Thailand, Philippines and New Zealand. But that's one fewer than last year after ceding Malaysia to its Japanese rival Honda this year....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events