We’re all familiar with Google’s recent announcement that it will change how its Chrome browser handles cookies. Although Google announced these changes to provide more transparency and give control back to users, the move has created some confusion around the impact it will have on advertisers and adtech platforms, particularly around the creation, selling, and buying of third-party data. This confusion, however, originates from the lack of clarity on the key terms.
The difference between...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events