Over the past 12 months, the 136-year old Fraser Neave FN, a beverage and snacks maker based in Singapore, has been busy recasting its business. The firm has been hustling to reformulate three-quarters of its portfolio, spending over $7 million to meet increasingly stringent laws around sugar intake that aims to shrink retail consumption of colas by 9 million litres and energy drinks by 21 million litres, by 2023.
Over the past year,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events