The Tangrams strategy and effectiveness awards announced the presidents who will lead its four juries for the 2019 awards programme:
- Effectiveness: Anindya Dasgupta, head of global consumer business and CMO at Fonterra
- Media Strategy: Sindhuja Rai, international director of media for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa at Mondelez
- Digital Strategy: James Keady, director of digital engagement at Citi
- Data & Analytics and e-Commerce: Michelle Wong, director of CRM and analytics (global marketing) at McDonald's Singapore
The Tangrams Awards will open for entry on 17 April, the same day Spikes Asia opens for entries, due to an alignment of the two awards programmes, which allows entrants to work on submissions for a single piece of work simultaneously. The full list of Tangrams jury members will be announced in May. Tangrams judging and award presentations will take place during the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity.
- Call for entries: 17 April
- Early Bird deadline: 26 July
- Final entry deadline: 02 August
- Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity: 25 through 27 September
Further information on all categories, rules and entry fees will be announced on 17 April at www.tangrams.asia.
"Winning a Tangram is not an easy thing to do, and that’s why we’re hugely honoured to have such a formidable team of presidents leading each jury panel for Tangrams in 2019 to uphold our rigorous judging process," said Joe Pullos, festivals director. "Entrants can look forward to having their campaigns reviewed by global industry experts on strategy and effectiveness. A win at Tangrams means your work is truly the best in the region."
The four jury presidents commented on their service:
In the clutter of communication, some brands stand out—which allows them to become not just a part of the consumer's mind, but of their daily life experiences. We will be judging the best in class work in this area as part of the Effectiveness jury.
Media is a critical lever of driving business growth in today’s dynamic media ecosystem. I’m really excited to be working with Tangrams to recognize amazing work that marries creativity with business results.
Excited to be part of the team and opportunity to judge the great work happening across Asia in 2019, all the best to the entrants.
What separates the forerunners will be how they democratise data into every business unit to power individual and collective decisions. Because if not, even data has an expiry date.