Less than a decade ago, sustainability was a rather unknown concept in Asia outside of Japan, Korea and Australia, and Indonesia was no different. Climate change and global warming were considered the banes of the Western world, and consumers, the government and the private sector in Indonesia didn’t consider themselves part of the problem.
Cut to 2019, and Indonesia is believed to be the world's second-largest contributor of plastic ocean pollutants. The country, home...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events