S4 Capital, the holding group founded by executive chairman Sir Martin Sorrell, has reported a revenue boost of nearly 54% year on year to US$73.1m for the third quarter, with gross profit up 50% to reach $54.3m.
Year-to-date revenue grew by 46% to $186.7m, with gross profit up 46% to $145m.
Attributing the third-quarter rise to surges in its content and programmatic business and particularly strong growth in the Americas, the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events