S4 Capital’s MediaMonks has acquired European influencer agency IMA for an undisclosed sum.
The shop, which was founded in 2010 by Emilie Tabor and Maddie Raedts, has 85 staff and is based in Amsterdam.
IMA’s clients include Pernod Ricard, Under Armour, Beiersdorf, Heineken and Booking.com. The agency says it has a network of 40,000 influencers.
Tabor, Raedts and IMA’s chief executive Anneke Schogt are all understood...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events