S4Capital has announced that its programmatic media practice MightyHive will absorb ConversionWorks, a digital analytics, biddable media and data-science company in London, and Datalicious Korea, a data and analytics consultancy.
ConversionWorks is led by founder and managing director Russell Sutton and counts Boots, Diageo, Schuh, Giffgaff and Wiggle as clients. The company helps clients gather first-party data, curate audiences, predict behaviours and target users with focused creative, according to the company....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events