S4 Capital, Sir Martin Sorrell’s investment vehicle, is growing headcount at MediaMonks by a fifth with the acquisition of nine-year-old US agency Firewood.
Firewood offers digital marketing services including creative, strategy and planning, performance media and technology.
S4 is paying $112.5m on completion, half in cash and half in S4 ordinary shares, with a further payment of $37.5m on publication of Firewood's accounts for 2019, if budgeted Ebitda is reached. It...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events