Brands and businesses looking to grow on Instagram need to ensure relevancy is their top priority when looking to engage potential consumers, said the company’s product marketing director Susan Buckner Rose.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Singapore after announcing Indonesia as Instagram’s largest APAC market, Rose said the significant growth in business usage on the platform was encouraging, and that she is focused on driving value for brands.
“Creativity continues to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events