Instagram today released new figures showing that Indonesia has become the social platform’s biggest market in Asia-Pacific.
Instagram's monthly active users in Indonesia number 45 million, the company said, which is more than double the 22 million MAUs reported in early 2016.
Living up to their reputation as being early adopters of new technology, Indonesians also produce twice as many Instagram Stories as the global average. Stories launched almost exactly a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events