After years of surveying the business wreckage of failed digital journalism experiments, it’s nice to touch base with one that’s thriving, at least in a few key respects.
Five years after launching Quartz, the digital media news source for global business professionals, Atlantic Media announced yesterday that the publication turned a profit in its fourth full year of operation. What's more, Quartz is on the verge of a hiring spree set to add another...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events