Pan-Asian insurer AIA today officially changes its brand promise from 'The real life company' to a more straightforward and less self-referential line 'Healthier, longer, better lives'.
Group CMO Stuart Spencer told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the change aims to move the focus away from the company itself and place it firmly on how AIA impacts its customers.
We didn't want to be introspective, Spencer said. We wanted to really articulate a brand promise...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events