MALAYSIA - While negotiations continue between the Formula One F1 Group and the Singapore government over a contract extension for the annual Singapore Grand Prix, Malaysia has already decided it no longer wants to host its F1 event.
Malaysia confirmed on Monday that it would not be renewing its contract when it expires in 2018 due to poor financial returns. In a Bernama report, Tourism and Culture Minister Mohamed Nazri Aziz said the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events