Respondents in Australia US$907 and Singapore US$840 have the deepest pockets, while budgets are smaller in Japan US$282 and Korea US$262 where Christmas is not as widely celebrated.
The study surveyed over 4,000 online shoppers from Australia, mainland China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand on their intended purchasing attitudes and behaviour from November-December. Respondents were adults aged 18-55 years old who have purchased something online in the past six...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events