If you’ve seen the marketing or perhaps lack of it directed at senior citizens in Asia, you might think they are stubbornly change-resistant and anti-technology. My family group chatcomprising mainly relatives in their 60sseems to suggest they can be quite the opposite. The group gets so active, I discreetly mute it for longer than I dare to admit.
Truth is seniors “represent one of the largest, fastest-growing, wealthiest and least contested market segments,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events