While mobile marketers will spend less per user to get their apps installed in Southeast Asia, registrations and purchases are harder to come by than in other regions, according to a report released today. The region's widely varying income levels and cultural diversity demand a hyper-local approach from app marketers, according to mobile app marketing and retargeting platform Liftoff.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events