Asia-Pacific proves again to be the market to watch in mobile advertising, in a new study from Liftoff, a provider that focuses on performance-driven mobile user acquisition. The study, 2020 Mobile Ad Creative Index, showed that despite maturing as a whole, costs for all ad formats in APAC remain relatively low, despite the region delivering engagement similar to other mature markets, such as North America and EMEA.
The report tracked the costs and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events