ASIA PACIFIC - Digital marketers in Asia are most concerned about quality issues, with 100 percent of respondents stating that marketplace quality is either a very serious or serious issue, according to a new report by OpenX.
The report by ExchangeWire Research and OpenX was commissioned to gain a deeper understanding of the shift in media buyers’ and publishers’ perceptions of the online advertising marketplace.
In the US,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events