According to 62% of marketers surveyed by the CMO Council, reports about false and faulty metrics have caused them to pull back on spend.
While 38% have started to question advertising rates, 24% have already reduced spend with
Facebook and Google.
In fact, negative headlines about Facebook and Google has had a knock-on effect on all media leading 70% of all marketers to question all marketing investments and 21%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events