We’ve all seen the headlines. Both Google and Facebook are under fire like never before, with reports this week that Cambridge Analytica, a political consulting firm, was able to access 50 million Facebook users' data without their consent. Alongside the talk of their great power and responsibility, which has dogged them for years, a third theme is anchoring the debate more prominently than ever before accountability.
Is the duopoly too influential in advertising and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events