Enter a Japanese department store today and you are likely find Burberry Black Label and Burberry Blue Labellines not produced anywhere else in the world.
In 1970, Sanyo-Shokai licensed the UK-based Burberry brand. From design to production to retail, the company then developed its own Burberry label, sold only in Japan. The two lines are produced at a more accessible price point than Burberry’s more luxurious collections elsewhereand, although financially beneficial for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events